JCI Run To Lead 2012 6k 03/11/12
Reasons Not To Run This Race:
- Due to unclassified knee injury, I can only run for a kilometer or jog for two kilometers.
- I hate walking during races.
- I barely ran two weeks prior to this race.
- My mom told me not too.
- I really hate walking during races.
Reasons To Run This Race:
- I miss sprinting at the gun start.
- If only to adhere to my stubborn nature.
- I need the workout.
- Some guy named Coach Rio is promoting it and people say his popular.
- Why not?
- I already paid for it. Damn.
Reasons To Quit Midrace:
- The injury might get worse.
- It really hurts.
- I won’t be getting a PR with this knee.
- This is not fun anymore.
Reasons Not To Quit Midrace:
- A neighbor already saw me in the race.
- I already ‘ran’ 3 kilometers; another 3 kilometers would be a cinch.
- This makes up for the awfully low mileage of the last few weeks.
- I don’t have anything better to do.
- I need to justify eating all those post race treats.
Reasons To Keep Racing:
- I love running.
Reasons To Quit Racing:
- I love running. 48:57.34